How can I inform the age of a US Craftmaster water heater from the serial quantity? The first two numbers of the serial number are the year of manufacture for a US Craftmaster water heater, so the data plate underneath signifies it was once manufactured in 2013. Click to see full solution.US Craftmaster Water Heater Age by Serial Number. In the last paragraph right here, you'll be guided methods to know the age of our personal water heater by way of seeing the United States craftmaster water heater age by means of serial number. The simplest thing that it's a must to do is locate the all small quantity in the surface of the device,The date of manufacturing/manufacture or age of U.S. CRAFTMASTER® Water Heater(s) will also be made up our minds from the serial quantity. Serial quantity styles/codecs discovered are: Style 1: 0020118002American Water Heaters E2F38TD045V electrical water heater parts - manufacturer-approved portions for a correct are compatible each and every time! We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals that can assist you along the best way!AMERICAN WATER HEATER COMPANY 500 PRINCETON ROAD, JOHNSON … American water heater company 500 princeton highway, johnson city, tennessee 37601,united states of americaa trade mark: proline u.s.craftmaster name and address of the producer american water heater corporate 1100 east honest view avenue, johnson town, tennessee j 7605, u.s.a.a identify and … Document Viewer
Tankless Water Heater Brochure; Tankless UTS-140 Brochure; Tankless Venting & Accessories Brochure; Installation & Instruction Manuals. Residential Electric; Residential Gas; 50-Gallon Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Water Heater; BFG Manual* Flameguard* FVIR Power Direct Vent* FVIR Power Vent* *Product produced previous to April 15, 2015; TechnicalEfficiency at its greatest. U. S. Craftmaster Water Heaters are one of the most maximum energy-efficient water warmers available on the market. Maximum efficiency plus most scorching water equals most savings!Used 40 gallon Us/Craftmaster electric water heater. Water heater utilized in running concession stand at two field baseball complex. Exact age unknown, hours of use unknown. Worked when got rid of in 2017. Water heater has been in storage and has been unused since. Questions and AnswersAmerican Water Heater is the manufacturer of U.S. Craftmaster. American Water Heater was bought by GSW in 2002, and GSW was bought by way of A.O. Smith in 2006. Product Lines. U.S. Craftmaster produces all kinds of high-efficiency electrical and gas water warmers ranging in capability from 30 to 119 gallons.
The date of production/manufacture or age of Craftmaster® Water Heater(s) may also be made up our minds from the serial number. Serial quantity styles/formats discovered are: Style 1: 043812019Predicting how lengthy your water heater will last may also be difficult — relying at the fashion and gasoline supply, its lifetime could be any place between 8 and two decades. Common standard electrical water heaters generally tend to remaining 10-15 years, and usually include an ordinary six-year guaranty.Download 13 US CRAFTMASTER Water Heater PDF manuals. User manuals, US CRAFTMASTER Water Heater Operating guides and Service manuals.Most not unusual US Craftmaster water heater portions. Anode rod. The anode rod extends into the tank from the highest panel of the water heater. Made of aluminum or zinc, the anode rod helps save you tank corrosion by aggressively attracting oxidizing compounds that would usually corrode the tank.To decide how old your water heater is, it is important to two do things. 1. Find the label at the water heater. 2. Determine the emblem of your water heater. 3. Decode the label via finding out (chart below) how that brand of water heater documents the producing date throughout the serial number onRead more »
The first two numbers of the serial quantity are the yr of manufacture for a US Craftmaster water heater, so the data plate beneath signifies it was manufactured in 2013.
To determine the age of some other manufacturer/logo of water heater, move to How do I decide the age of my water heater?
To find the age of alternative house parts, move to How can I in finding out the age of a roof? and How do I determine the age of an electrical panel? and How do I determine the age of my air conditioner? For lifestyles expectancies, discuss with What is the average existence expectancy of the elements of a area?
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Here’s links to a choice of extra blog posts about WATER HEATERS:
• Are water warmers required to be raised off the ground?
• Can a Temperature and Pressure Relief (TPR or T&P) valve be mounted to discharge horizontally?
• Where are fuel water heaters no longer allowed to be put in?
• Is the minimal measurement water heater inlet pipe 1/2" or 3/4" according to the construction code?
• Can you use a light switch for a water heater disconnect?
• How can I tell if a water heater is HUD-approved for cell/manufactured properties?
• Can you wire a 240-volt water heater with one hundred twenty volts?
• Is it okay to have a shut-off valve on both the cold and hot water pipes at a water heater?
• What is the minimum clearance to doors and windows for an outdoor tankless fuel water heater?
• What is required clearance for get right of entry to and dealing area in front of an electric water heater?
• Why is the water heater older than the home?
• Does a water heater need a shut-off valve?
• Why must a tankless water heater have an isolator/service valve equipment put in?
• When used to be a gasoline water heater first required to be elevated 18 inches above a garage ground?
• Can the temperature and drive reduction (TPR) valve discharge pipe for a mobile/manufactured home water heater terminate below the house?
• What is the purpose of a thermostatic mixing valve above a water heater?
• Does a tankless gasoline water heater nonetheless paintings and not using a electricity right through a power outage?
• Why do water warmers have a sacrificial anode?
• What is the variation between a manufactured/mobile house water heater and a normal water heater?
• Does a tankless water heater require a power aid valve?
• When is a water heater drain pan required?
• Why is there water in my water heater drain pan?
• What does it mean when a water heater Temperature/Pressure Relief (TPR) discharge pipe is "trapped"?
• Can I depart a gas water heater in place when remodeling a storage into a family room or bedroom?
• Where do I to find the water heater in a cellular home?
• Does a tankless water heater in an attic require a drain pan?
• Does an electric water heater require a disconnect?
• Is a catch pan and drain piping required for a alternative water heater?
• What is the variation between a single component and twin component electric water heater?
• What is an FVIR water heater?
• What is a warmth pump water heater?
• What is a dielectric union?
• What's that powdery crust on the pipe connections at the water heater?
• What are the commonest installation errors with water heater alternative?
• Why is my water heater making abnormal (rumbling, gurgling, knocking or banging) noises?
• What can I do to make my water heater last more?
• How can I determine the age of a water heater if the serial quantity is lacking or interpreting it is not possible?
• How does a hydronic heating system paintings?
• What is the variation between a regular water heater and a direct vent water heater?
• What is the adaptation between a normal water heater and a power vent water heater?
• What is backdrafting at a fuel water heater?
• How do I resolve if a water heater is gas or electrical?
• What does it imply when a fuel appliance (water heater, furnace, or range) has been "red tagged"?
• What's the valve with the flip-up maintain on the water heater for?
• Why is an older water heater an insurance coverage problem?
Visit our WATER HEATERS page for different similar weblog posts in this matter, or pass to the INDEX for an entire list of all our articles.